This pineapple mango rum punch recipe, with sweet tropical juices and boozy coconut rum, is a refreshing taste of the tropics in a fun and fruity cocktail!
Whether you’re looking for a summer cocktail to cool you off on a hot day, or you just want to bring the feel of summer to you, this pineapple mango rum punch is the perfect way to create that tropical beach feeling and is sure to become one of your new favorite recipes!
Malibu rum is the star of this drink, adding a refreshing coconut flavor that blends perfectly with the orange, pineapple, and mango flavors of the fresh fruit juices. Add a splash of grenadine for some additional fruity flavor and a vibrant burst of color that gives the drink a pretty ombre look resembling a tropical sunset.
Perfect for pool parties and patio happy hours, the delicious flavors of this easy cocktail will remind you of tropical vacations! It's sure to add some sweet and refreshing fun to your next gathering.
✨ Here is why this recipe is amazing:
- Easy - This is one of our favorite easy recipes! Just a few simple ingredients and a few shakes in a cocktail shaker is all it takes to make this fruity and delicious tropical cocktail.
- Great for Parties - The sweet tropical flavors of rum punch cocktails make them a huge hit at parties, and it’s easy to increase the recipe to make a large batch for a crowd.
- A Classic - If you’re a fan of rum drinks, you’ll need a great tropical rum punch recipe like this one in your repertoire. It’s one of the most famous and popular tropical drinks.
- Versatile - You can change the flavor of rum or try different tropical juices to suit your taste. You can also omit the rum to make a delicious mocktail for kids or others who aren’t drinking.
🥫 Ingredients needed:
- Simply Tropical juice - Gives the drink its tropical fruit flavor
- Orange juice - adds more fresh tasting fruit flavor
- Malibu rum - gives this rum cocktail it's delicious coconut flavor!
- Grenadine - adds a touch of vibrant red color to the drink
- Ice - to chill the drink
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Fresh pineapple for garnish
🍹How to make Pineapple Mango Rum Punch
Step 1: Fill a shaker halfway with ice.
Step 2: Add tropical juice and orange juice
Step 3: Add rum and shake until chilled.
Step 4: Pour into your favorite cocktail glass and add a splash of grenadine.
Step 5: Stir the punch and garnish with mint, pineapple, or other fresh fruit. Enjoy!
📝 Frequently asked questions & answers:
Want to make this delicious cocktail for a party? Just prepare a pitcher in advance using all ingredients except the ice, then store it in the fridge for a few hours. When you’re ready to serve, give it a stir and pour it over ice.
Rum punch is a tropical drink traditionally served in hurricane glasses, but don’t worry if you don’t have those. Any kind of tall glass will work. If you really want to get everyone in the party mood, try tiki glasses with mini drink umbrellas!
The juice from a jar of maraschino cherries makes a great substitute for grenadine - and you can add some cherries to your drink as a garnish!
- Try some different kinds of rum in place of the Malibu. Banana, pineapple, or any tropical fruit flavor would work for this delicious drink. You can also use plain white rum or dark rum.
- If making a large batch instead of a single drink, you can prepare it in a pitcher instead of using a cocktail shaker. Just be sure to stir well before serving to ensure that all the ingredients are mixed.
- Save time by using a food scale to measure your ingredients. You can then pour everything directly into the cocktail shaker without having to get any measuring cups or spoons dirty.
- If you can’t find Simply Tropical juice, feel free to substitute mango and pineapple juice or any other tropical flavored juice combination.
- To make a non-alcoholic version, you can replace the rum with one additional ounce of the orange juice and another ounce of the tropical juice.
More Delicious Recipes
- Spiked Cherry Lemonade Spritzer
- Coconut Rum Hurricane Cocktail
- Classic Bacardi Daiquiri
- Watermelon Rum Punch
- Peach Bellini
Pineapple Mango Rum Punch
- 1 Cocktail shaker
- 1 Shot glass for measuring
- 1 Cocktail or hurricane glass1
- 3 ounces Simply Tropical Juice or other pineapple/mango juice
- 2 ounces Malibu Rum
- 1 ounce orange juice
- splash of grenadine
- Mint leaves and fresh pineapple for garnish
- Fill a shaker halfway with ice.ice
- Add tropical juice and orange juice3 ounces Simply Tropical Juice, 1 ounce orange juice
- Add rum and shake until chilled.2 ounces Malibu Rum
- Pour into your favorite cocktail glass and add a splash of grenadine.splash of grenadine
- Stir the punch and garnish with mint, pineapple, or other fresh fruit. Enjoy!Mint leaves and fresh pineapple for garnish
- If you're not able to find Simply Tropical juice, you can substitute mango and pineapple juice or another tropical flavored juice combination.
- Feel free to try other types of rum in place of the Malibu. Banana, pineapple, or any tropical fruit flavor would be delicious.
Founder & Editor of FunMoneyMom.com
As a busy wife and mom, Lisa is a firm believer that you don't have to spend hours in the kitchen to make amazing recipes. She loves sharing recipes that are both delicious AND easy, whether it's a 30 minute meal or a no-bake dessert!